Whether you're the bride, the groom, a family member or a close friend of the couple, Wedding Music Made for You can create a piece of music that complements the uniqueness of that special day.
Here's how it works:
- Send us an email and we'll set up a time to talk. This can be done over the phone, or in person if you're in or around the Huntsville area.
- Before our conversation, we'll send you an information form to get your contact information and the logistical details of the wedding. You'll also get a list of questions to get you thinking about the styles and types of music you like, the instrument(s) you have in mind, and what flavor of ceremony you are planning - grand and stately, warm and intimate or light and fun.
- During the conversation, we'll talk about the logistics of your ceremony, work out a choice of instruments and explore options for style, length and other musical details.
- As your special music is being written, we'll send you working ideas so that you can offer input throughout the initial creation process.
- Once we get your approval, we'll create the music and send you a CD of the final piece, sheet music for your musicians and a professionally produced score suitable for framing.
Ready to commission your own original
wedding music? Or just want to get more information? Either way, fill out the form below and lets set up a time to discuss your special day!